Woodrow Wilson: A Biography, John Milton Cooper, Jr.
Titanic: A Night Remembered, Stephanie Barczewski
The Harding Era: Warren G. Harding and His Administration, Robert K. Murray
My reading rotation, with my current category in bold and my last completed from each category in blue:
- Next item from my book list, 52 Great Books to Read from the New York Public Library, Lynn Gordon , Chronicle Books, 1998.
(The Great Gatsby, F.Scott Fitzgerald)
- Item suggested by and/or owned by my wife.
(Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, J.K. Rowling)
- Suggestion from my local library, or its latest annual community-wide One Read selection.
(Killers of the Flower Moon, David Grann)
- My personal choice, which may be from any of the other categories or something entirely different.
(Taft 2012, Jason Heller)
- A biography of one of the US presidents.
(Benjamin Harrison, Charles W. Calhoun)
- Suggestion from a friend or family member.
(The Brothers Karamazov, Fyodor Dostoyevsky)
- Wild Card–a title that was an impulse or recommendation and moved ahead of my next book already in the queue.
(Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, J.K. Rowling)
- I am also reading one presidential biography in between each category.
(Woodrow Wilson: A Biography, John Milton Cooper, Jr.)
My collection as it was recently. Owned presidents currently are: 1Washington, 2Adams, 3Jefferson, 4Madison, 5Monroe, 6Adams, 7Jackson, 8Van Buren, 9Harrison, 10Tyler, 11Polk, 12Taylor, 13Fillmore, 14Pierce, 15Buchanan, 16Lincoln, 17Johnson, 18Grant, 19Hayes, 20Garfield, 21Arthur, 22Cleveland, 23Harrison, 24Cleveland, 25McKinley, 26Roosevelt, 27Taft, 28Wilson, 29Harding, 30Coolidge, 31Hoover, 32Roosevelt, 33Truman, 34Eisenhower, 35Kennedy, 37Nixon, 40Reagan, 41Bush, and 42Clinton.