The Books I’ve Chosen to Read Since 2013 That Were Not Part of My List Rotation
Impulse purchases, library pickups, or plucked from my own shelves, read out of order from my designated category list.
- Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
- The Boys in the Boat, Daniel J. Brown
- Bettyville, George Hodgman
- The Federalist, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Jay
- Old Tippecanoe, Freeman Cleaves
- The Princess Diarist, Carrie Fisher
- Santa Anna of Mexico, Will Fowler
- A. Lincoln, Ronald C. White, Jr.
- The Turner House, Angela Flournoy
- The Underground Railroad, Colson Whitehead
- The Long Walk: The True Story of a Trek to Freedom, Slavomir Rawicz
- Washington’s Monument: And the Fascinating History of the Obelisk, John Steele Gordon